Many underlying drivers of health care cost can also adversely affect employee health as well as the bottom line. Benefit managers can choose from a broad range of strategies to lower health care costs and improve quality. The key determinants of any successful strategy are the ability to measure performance and introduce changes in quantifiable, meaningful terms.
VitalSpring Agility is an award winning hosted software solution based on best practice frameworks that allows users to develop detailed strategies for reducing health care cost and improving service quality. VitalSpring Agility delivers executive dashboards, management reports, and powerful analytical and modeling tools, to senior managers through proactive Velocity alerts during key phases of the business cycle. VitalSpring Agility enables them to deliver a clear business case for health benefits strategies, and reduce health care costs below peer group norms.
Through VitalSpring Agility, VitalSpring clients have been able to:
- Balance employee cost shares by determining accurate and equitable plan rates and
employee out-of-pocket costs
- Improve benefit offerings by determining the best options for employees with regard
to current and future health risk, network performance, and plan design
- Implement better wellness programs by designing effective education and health
improvement programs targeted to specific at-risk and well populations
- Engage vendors to define shared measures of success based on cost, utilization,
and health risks
- Monitor vendor performance metrics over time to eliminate non-value adding costs
from provider networks
- Improve disease management by targeting discrete populations for care
Reduce costs by designing more effective benefit plans and programs. Register now for a
demonstration or consultation on VitalSpring Agility.